Sunday, December 25, 2011

New! Infolinks Performance Report



Cool, got confused when I want to log into Infolinks, because at the time of login I always get the message failed, apparently behind it there was a surprise mystery of Infolinks, a new look to see earnings reports.

However, of the color remains unchanged with the typical blue and white, it looks like the new look is very appealing to me, because my income is increasing today, hehehe.

Naturally, I really idolized infolinks because of this reason, in addition to a high CTR, infolinks also smart taking care of themselves more attractive to the eye, yeps.

I hope our revenues in infolinks increased along with developments in the Infolinks.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 Comments:

Oooppz... wait! May you like this... before submit your comment.

Post a Comment

Please before you give comments to no rude talk, offend others, sara, and other unlawful acts.

Give comment interesting and motivates me to do better again in the future.

Thank you.

Loading

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More