Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What happens with Yahoo! Mail?

Avast Alert

Today, i get a warning that unusual on a site i visit, these sites are Yahoo! Mail, how shocked when I saw the warning, usually this does not happen.

What happens with Yahoo! Mail? whether the site is hacked? or this is just a false warning by Avast, which causes like this.

This is when I try to access Yahoo! Mail again.

Yahoo Error

Then, I am looking for information on this, and I get the following link, it may be beneficial to you:

Avast Forums
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=52692.0

Many people who say that this is a false warning, but i'm also still confused by the statement.

Remember! its at your own risk!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 Comments:

My friend advised me about your site and how nice it is. She is right, I am really impressed.

Thanks for coming, i hope you have enjoy my article.

Dont forget to visit back later :)

Oooppz... wait! May you like this... before submit your comment.

Post a Comment

Please before you give comments to no rude talk, offend others, sara, and other unlawful acts.

Give comment interesting and motivates me to do better again in the future.

Thank you.

Loading

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More