Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tricks how to open the folder that reads "access denied!"

A few days ago, I once wrote an article about How to fix flashdisk error and not accessible, and the article is probably not much different that can not open the folder, but if the article had it on the flash that error and now the folder.



Have you ever found anything like that? usually this happens even when you backup files and folder lock turned on? so, to open it should actually make the original account folder.

But here I will tell you tricks on how to open a folder that says "access denied!" it, do not need software or tools. but we just need time to do it, and time only briefly.

Okay, we'll get started.

1. Surely now we have the account that has administrator privileges or the right to do this, if already logged in using an administrator account please go to the next stage.

2. On my computer or windows explorer, click Tools then Folder Options... menubar.



3. So now will be on the General tab, and then switch to the View tab.

4. Uncheck the "Use simple file sharing (Recommended)" and then ok.



5. Then right-click the folder that says "access denied!" it and select properties.

6. Click the Security tab and press the Advanced button.



7. If it is then it will open a new window, now in the Permissions tab and then we moved again to the Owner tab and check the "Replace Owner On Subcontainers and Objects" and press ok.



8. Try to open the folder that was locked before, and now that folder can be accessed.



Note: Color images only contain directory folder back to me and my account name.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

9 Comments:

You really has something to share..And they were very useful to me.. thanks!

Your post really helped me, I got a problem accessing my old files in my previous HDD. By the way, can I also access those files/folder inside the folder? Or I need to do it one by one in every single file?

This comment has been removed by the author.

@cape : yups, it can be. :)

Awesome! This helped me a lot! I'm having trouble with this after I bought new hard disk on my desktop.

Worked perfectly on me, but the thing is I can't use the files inside of it..

Whats the error messages you got?

you covered the topic well..Thanks for sharing your article!

Oooppz... wait! May you like this... before submit your comment.

Post a Comment

Please before you give comments to no rude talk, offend others, sara, and other unlawful acts.

Give comment interesting and motivates me to do better again in the future.

Thank you.

Loading

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More